Raptor Engine T-Shirt (Youth/Kids)
THE YOUTH SIZE RAPTOR SHIRT IS FINALLY HERE!
After 3 long months of labor at the drawing table, here's the Raptor rocket engine t-shirt v1.0 designed by Abby Garrett, in the style of vintage Golden & Silver Age comic book art! Show your love for SpaceX's amazing engineering with this soft, lightweight, durable Anvil 990B shirt. Be sure to check back for more shirt designs updated monthly!
SHIPPING & GENERAL INFO: This shirt generally ships within 1 week and arrives depending on which shipping service and speed you choose at checkout. However, holiday rushes and other factors may delay shipping up to 4 weeks. If you need this shirt for a special occasion or by a certain date, please keep this in mind when choosing your shipping speed. Unless noted otherwise, all shirts are on demand and printed individually. If you have questions, please email email@example.com with "ORDER" in the subject line.
DESIGN: Style inspired by golden age and silver age comic book art. Drawing based on multiple images and a rendering publicly released by the company that designed this engine. I couldn't get all the details 100%... so much wiring and plumbing. However, I think it's as close as anyone can get without having a blueprint. The Raptor engine continues to evolve, but at least looked something like this at one point. This is not ITAR-sensitive art, as it's a drawing loosely based off a public image. This took me 3 months to draw and complete.
SHIRT INFO: A lightweight youth tee, made of 100% cotton (except for heather colors, which contain polyester). Comes pre-shrunk so the fit stays the same over time and multiple wash cycles.
Available in Youth XS-XL. Please check the size guide below before placing your order. Note that this is a KIDS size shirt, not Adult. Click the hyperlink below to access Adult sizes.
Adult sizes are available on the Merch page!
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors have polyester)
• 30 singles
• Tubular construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
|Length (inches)||21||22 ½||24||25||26 ½|
FULL RETURN POLICY: Please read the following carefully.
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks after the product has been received.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to the manufacturing facility and the customer will be liable for reshipment costs. Refunds are not issued for unclaimed items. It is ultimately the customer's responsibility to provide correct address information and collect the package. If you are away during the estimated delivery date (provided after checkout or via email update), please make arrangements with someone you trust to receive the package for you or contact the carrier to schedule a delivery. Depending on which courier or shipping service selected (in addition to package size, value, mailbox type, weather conditions at the time of delivery, and a number of other factors), the courier may leave your package at your doorstep, in your mailbox, at a front office in the case of an apartment, or at your gate, etc. This will likely be consistent with how orders are normally delivered to you. In some cases, the courier may choose to reserve your package and leave a note on your door with instructions for how to claim the package if you are not available to receive it at the time of delivery. Information provided by the tracking number will update with each delivery attempt and will reflect data concerning whether or not the package was claimed.
• Stolen or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
• Lost & Undelivered Packages - Tracking numbers are provided for all domestic shipments. For any packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted within 3 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Tracking data will be reviewed. Refunds will not be issued for claims made later than 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, so it's important to contact email@example.com (with "ORDER" in the subject line) as soon as you realize the package is over a week late.
• Selection Error & Return by Customer - Orders are not refunded for buyer’s remorse or errors. If you believe you made an error or selected the wrong item, contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to see if this can be corrected before the item is shipped by the manufacturer. Size charts are provided with every item listing as well as type (Adult, Men's/Women's/Unisex, Youth/Kids, Pre-School, Toddler, Infant/Baby, etc.) and it is the customer's responsibility to review that information before making a selection. In most cases, size exchanges are not permitted, but it doesn't hurt to ask just incase.
• Notification for EU & International Customers: According to Article 16(c) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized, therefore the seller reserves rights to refuse international returns at their sole discretion.