"Life is Art" STEMX T-Shirt (Adult)
Wear your ART on your sleeve!
"Life is Art. Beautiful, awesome, indescribable art. The minute we lose our wonder becomes the minute we've lost the point." This is a phrase created by STEMX founder Abby Garrett that highlights the importance of cultivating curiosity and maintaining a state of wonder for the "art" in life. The phrase is one of the cornerstones of the meaning behind STEMX and the intersection of STEM and Art. Wear this shirt as an inspiring reminder and to spread a positive message.
This shirt feels soft, is lightweight, and comfortable, with the right amount of stretch. It has a slightly athletic fit that is flattering for both men and women. It's light and not heavy, but is durable and will withstand several washes without any sign of fading. Please see the size guide before ordering. Available in Black Heather, Dark Grey Heather, Orange Heather, Leaf Green, Heather True Royal Blue, Red, and Heather Prism Lilac from size Small-2XL.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage apparent upon arrival or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to email@example.com within 2 weeks after the product has been received. All apparel is processed through a third party with strict return policy guidelines. Accidentally ordering the wrong item, size, or type does not qualify a customer to receive a refund or exchange.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed, Stolen, or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
Please read the FULL RETURN POLICY for all other scenarios and questions, including ordering the wrong item or size.