Oppy "I'll Be Right Here" T-shirt (Youth/Kids)
This short sleeve t-shirt features a touching tribute to the Mars Opportunity Rover, its team of NASA engineers, and fans around the world. This artwork design by Abby Garrett is a follow-up piece to the viral #OppyPhoneHome art that circulated Twitter and various news articles. Instead of "Oppy Phone Home," the speech bubble says "I'll Be Right Here," which is also an E.T. reference. It's a bittersweet design that pays tribute to Opportunity's legacy, but also calls humans to Mars to recover the rover and explore the planet.
This shirt is great for kids and pre-teens who are into space or to inspire kids to become interested in STEM subjects. Own this artistic homage and historical tribute on a shirt to show your support for Opportunity's legacy and the NASA engineering team behind the mission!
The same shirt with "Oppy Phone Home" in the speech bubble instead is also available in a variety of sizes and colors.
SHIPPING: Finally!!! Both Domestic (US) and International orders may be placed for this item! A large selection of shipping methods from USPS and UPS are available at various rates so you can select the best option for you. Delivery estimates depend on location and manufacturing schedule, as each t-shirt must be printed individually before shipping. Fulfillment, or creation of the shirt and shipping it from the supplier, may take up to two weeks plus the predicted amount of days associated with whichever shipping speed you choose at checkout. The t-shirt website and app should provide you with an estimated fulfillment date range and you should get email updates regarding your order.
A lightweight youth tee, made of 100% cotton (except for heather colors, which contain polyester). Comes pre-shrunk so the fit stays the same over time and multiple wash cycles. This listing is for KIDS sizes only! Please see the size guide below before ordering.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors have polyester)
• 30 singles
• Tubular construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
|Length (inches)||21||22 ½||24||25||26 ½|
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage apparent upon arrival or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to email@example.com within 2 weeks after the product has been received. All apparel is processed through a third party with strict return policy guidelines. Accidentally ordering the wrong item, size, or type does not qualify a customer to receive a refund or exchange.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed, Stolen, or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
Please read the FULL RETURN POLICY for all other scenarios and questions, including ordering the wrong item or size.