Starman & Ripley Fist Bump Lightweight Shirt (Adult)
Fist bump of the SpaceX astro-mannequins! This shirt features a satirical image of Starman in his cherry red Tesla Roadster passing by Crew Dragon and Ripley magically sticking her arm out of the capsule to fist bump Starman. Perfect for anyone super hyped up about the first SpaceX Crew Demo (DM-1) mission, your favorite engineer, or any space fan. This design is featured on a soft, lightweight short-sleeve t-shirt.
Black, Oxblood Black, Black Heather. There subtle differences, so look closely! Black is just regular solid black. Oxblood Black has a slight reddish hue to it, and Black Heather is black with fine streaks of grey woven in. Keep in mind Black Heather is darker than Grey Heather, which some other shirt designs are available in.
SHIPPING: Finally!!! Both Domestic (US) and International orders may be placed for this item! A large selection of shipping methods from USPS and UPS are available at various rates so you can select the best option for you. Delivery estimates depend on location and manufacturing schedule, as each t-shirt must be printed individually before shipping. Fulfillment, or creation of the shirt and shipping it from the supplier, may take up to two weeks plus the predicted amount of days associated with whichever shipping speed you choose at checkout. The t-shirt website and app should provide you with an estimated fulfillment date range and you should get email updates regarding your order.
This unisex t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Please read the details below for more information on size measurements, fabric notes, and alternate options for 2XL-5XL. Also note this listing is for adult sizes only.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Space fans may find this shirt fit and feel comparable to the mission shirts SpaceX sells.
Note: See heavier cotton shirt options on the Merch page if you require thicker material or sizes 2XL-5XL. Due to the lightweight material used for this shirt, white shirts might appear slightly transparent. Nude-colored undergarments are suggested for "lightweight" white shirts if there is concern. This design is available on a heavyweight cotton Gildan shirt in additional sizes, as well.
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
FULL RETURN POLICY: Please read the following carefully.
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks after the product has been received.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to the manufacturing facility and the customer will be liable for reshipment costs. Refunds are not issued for unclaimed items. It is ultimately the customer's responsibility to provide correct address information and collect the package. If you are away during the estimated delivery date (provided after checkout or via email update), please make arrangements with someone you trust to receive the package for you or contact the carrier to schedule a delivery. Depending on which courier or shipping service selected (in addition to package size, value, mailbox type, weather conditions at the time of delivery, and a number of other factors), the courier may leave your package at your doorstep, in your mailbox, at a front office in the case of an apartment, or at your gate, etc. This will likely be consistent with how orders are normally delivered to you. In some cases, the courier may choose to reserve your package and leave a note on your door with instructions for how to claim the package if you are not available to receive it at the time of delivery. Information provided by the tracking number will update with each delivery attempt and will reflect data concerning whether or not the package was claimed.
• Stolen or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
• Lost & Undelivered Packages - Tracking numbers are provided for all domestic shipments. For any packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted within 3 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Tracking data will be reviewed. Refunds will not be issued for claims made later than 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, so it's important to contact email@example.com (with "ORDER" in the subject line) as soon as you realize the package is over a week late.
• Selection Error & Return by Customer - Orders are not refunded for buyer’s remorse or errors. If you believe you made an error or selected the wrong item, contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to see if this can be corrected before the item is shipped by the manufacturer. Size charts are provided with every item listing as well as type (Adult, Men's/Women's/Unisex, Youth/Kids, Pre-School, Toddler, Infant/Baby, etc.) and it is the customer's responsibility to review that information before making a selection. In most cases, size exchanges are not permitted, but it doesn't hurt to ask just incase.
• Notification for EU & International Customers: According to Article 16(c) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized, therefore the seller reserves rights to refuse international returns at their sole discretion.