Little Abby Art: Mercury 10 Shirt (Adult)
An Abby Garrett Original from the 90's
This short-sleeved shirt design is based on early childhood artwork by Abby Garrett of an astronaut boarding a Mercury Redstone rocket. "Mercury 10" is written on the side of the Mercury capsule. Interestingly enough, Mercury 10 wasn't an actual mission, so it's not certain what 4-year-old Abby was thinking. ;-) This childhood art is featured on this shirt as a reminder to always dream bigger and influence others in a positive manner along the way. Abby's motto "Be An Inspiration for the Future Generation" is written on the right sleeve and the STEMX RP-1 logo is featured on the left sleeve.
STEMX is a brand that focuses on the intersection of STEM and the arts in ways that catalyze one another. The RP-1 Collection is an exclusive collection designed by Abby Garrett under the STEMX brand name.
This shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. This shirt is considered more lightweight than a Gildan shirt, for example. Please see the size guide before placing your order and note that this listing is for adult sizes only.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
RETURN POLICY: Please click HERE to read the full return policy and FAQs. By placing an order, you are implying you have read and understand these terms. In short...
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage apparent upon arrival or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to email@example.com within 2 weeks after the product has been received. All apparel is processed through a third party with strict return policy guidelines. Accidentally ordering the wrong item, size, or type does not qualify a customer to receive a refund or exchange.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed, Stolen, or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
Please read the FULL RETURN POLICY for all other scenarios and questions, including ordering the wrong item or size.