Raptor Engine T-Shirt (Adult)
THE RAPTOR SHIRT IS FINALLY HERE!
After 3 long months of labor at the drawing table, here's the Raptor rocket engine t-shirt v1.0 designed by Abby Garrett, in the style of vintage Golden & Silver Age comic book art! Show your love for SpaceX's amazing engineering with this soft, lightweight, durable Bella + Canvas shirt. Be sure to check back for more shirt designs updated monthly!
SHIPPING & GENERAL INFO: This shirt generally ships within 1 week and arrives depending on which shipping service and speed you choose at checkout. However, holiday rushes and other factors may delay shipping up to 4 weeks. If you need this shirt for a special occasion or by a certain date, please keep this in mind when choosing your shipping speed. Unless noted otherwise, all shirts are on demand and printed individually. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "ORDER" in the subject line.
DESIGN: Style inspired by golden age and silver age comic book art. Drawn by hand, based on multiple images and a rendering publicly released by the company that designed this engine. I couldn't get all the details 100%... so much wiring and plumbing. However, I think it's as close as anyone can get without having a blueprint. The Raptor engine continues to evolve, but at least looked something like this at one point. This is not ITAR-sensitive art, as it's a drawing loosely based off a public image. This took me 3 months to draw and complete.
SHIRT INFO: The shirt style is unisex. Please check the size guide below before placing your order and note that this is an *adult* size shirt! Click the hyperlink below to access kid's sizes.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage apparent upon arrival or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to email@example.com within 2 weeks after the product has been received. All apparel is processed through a third party with strict return policy guidelines. Accidentally ordering the wrong item, size, or type does not qualify a customer to receive a refund or exchange.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed, Stolen, or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
Please read the FULL RETURN POLICY for all other scenarios and questions, including ordering the wrong item or size.