"Oppy Phone Home" T-Shirt (Adult)
This shirt features a touching tribute to the Mars Opportunity Rover, its team of NASA engineers, and fans around the world. This artwork design by Abby Garrett is the source and inspiration of the #OppyPhoneHome viral hashtag that circulated Twitter and various news articles upon the Opportunity rover's loss of communication after a massive sandstorm.
The speech bubble in the art contains the text, "Oppy Phone Home" and is a reference to "E.T. Phone Home." It's a bittersweet design that pays tribute to Opportunity's legacy, but also aims to inspire humans to get to Mars. The left sleeve features the American flag, and the right sleeve contains an image of Mars with #OppyPhoneHome written in a street-style font on top. This is the perfect gift for any space fan or addition to a space collection.
Another version of this design is available with "I'll Be Right Here" in Oppy's speech bubble, printed on a similar shirt. Check the main Merch page for more styles.
SHIPPING: Finally!!! Both Domestic (US) and International orders may be placed for this item! A large selection of shipping methods from USPS and UPS are available at various rates so you can select the best option for you. Delivery estimates depend on location and manufacturing schedule, as each t-shirt must be printed individually before shipping. Fulfillment, or creation of the shirt and shipping it from the supplier, may take up to two weeks plus the predicted amount of days associated with whichever shipping speed you choose at checkout. The t-shirt website and app should provide you with an estimated fulfillment date range and you should get email updates regarding your order.
This unisex t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Please read the details below for more information on size measurements, fabric notes, and alternate options for 2XL-4XL. Also, please note that this listing is for adult sizes only.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Space fans may find this shirt fit and feel comparable to the mission shirts SpaceX sells.
Note: This is a premium quality shirt that's soft and lightweight, yet high quality and durable. See heavier cotton shirt options on the Merch page if you require thicker material or sizes 2XL, 3XL, or 4XL.
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage apparent upon arrival or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to email@example.com within 2 weeks after the product has been received.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed, Stolen, or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
Read: FULL RETURN POLICY