Raptor Engine T-Shirt (Adult)
THE RAPTOR SHIRT IS FINALLY HERE!
After 3 long months of labor at the drawing table, here's the Raptor rocket engine t-shirt v1.0 designed by Abby Garrett, in the style of vintage Golden & Silver Age comic book art! Show your love for SpaceX's amazing engineering with this soft, lightweight, durable Bella + Canvas shirt. Be sure to check back for more shirt designs updated monthly!
DESIGN: Style inspired by golden age and silver age comic book art. Drawn by hand, based on multiple images and a rendering publicly released by the company that designed this engine. I couldn't get all the details 100%... so much wiring and plumbing. However, I think it's as close as anyone can get without having a blueprint. The Raptor engine continues to evolve, but at least looked something like this at one point. This is not ITAR-sensitive art, as it's a drawing loosely based off a public image. This took me 3 months to draw and complete.
SHIRT INFO: The shirt style is unisex. Please check the size guide below before placing your order and note that this is an *adult* size shirt! Click the hyperlink below to access kid's sizes.
Kid's sizes are also available on the Merch page!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SHIPPING (IMPORTANT): All orders are print-on-demand out of a professional third party printing warehouse and are *usually* shipped within 4-10 business days after payment is processed. Average time is 2-3 weeks. The order will then be delivered in accordance with the shipping service and speed purchased. Holiday hours, time of the year, weather issues, pandemics, epidemics, natural disasters, alien invasions, and other circumstances affecting delivery may delay up to 4 weeks. Please plan accordingly and choose the appropriate shipping option at checkout to meet your needs and place an order well in advance if you have an event coming up. I suggest as far in advance as possible. Once the shirt has shipped from the warehouse, you will receive an automated email with tracking information. I suggest not ordering items for time-sensitive matters at this point when Covid-19 is still having a significant impact in the US, unless you're doing so over a month in advance. While international orders are permitted, shipping times are unpredictable due to Covid-19. If you want to place an international order, please understand it could take months to get to you depending on production speed, border/customs timing, and the pandemic. If you need an item delivered by a certain date, please contact me before placing your order. Continue reading for more details and contingencies.
USA PRODUCTION SPEED & COVID-19:
Processing and production time is usually 4-10 business days, plus the time associated with the shipping speed selected by the customer. However, this is heavily impacted by Covid-19 and all print-on-demand items can take up to a month to deliver in some cases. If you are buying this as a gift or have a time-sensitive matter, I suggest sending an email before placing your order. You can use the contact form on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click HERE to read the full return policy, contingencies, and FAQs. By placing an order, you are implying you have read and understand these terms. In short...
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage apparent upon arrival or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to email@example.com within 2 weeks after the product has been received.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed, Stolen, or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
Read: FULL RETURN POLICY