Crew Dragon "Dracarys" T-Shirt (Adult)
This shirt design features one of the Crew Dragon characters from Go For Launch Comics by Abby Garrett (2019) firing its Superdraco engine thrusters. This is a SpaceX x Game of Thrones parody, as indicated by the word "Dracarys" paired with a Dragon crew capsule. This is a great gift for engineers and space fans who also happen to like Game of Thrones.
The real crew Dragon (V2) might not have its feet anymore, but I kept them on the character as a tribute to the teams that worked on the propulsive landing campaign and because they're cute.
SHIPPING: Both Domestic (US) and International orders may be placed for this item! A large selection of shipping methods from USPS and UPS are available at various rates so you can select the best option for you. Delivery estimates depend on location and manufacturing schedule, as each t-shirt must be printed individually before shipping. Fulfillment, or creation of the shirt and shipping it from the supplier, may take up to two weeks plus the predicted amount of days associated with whichever shipping speed you choose at checkout. The t-shirt website and app should provide you with an estimated fulfillment date range and you should get email updates regarding your order.
This unisex t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Please read the details below for more information on size measurements, fabric notes, and alternate options for 2XL-4XL when available.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Space fans may find this shirt fit and feel comparable to the mission shirts SpaceX sells.
Note: See heavier cotton shirt options on the Merch page if you require thicker material or sizes 2XL, 3XL, or 4XL. Due to the lightweight material used for this shirt, white shirts might appear slightly transparent. Nude-colored undergarments are suggested for "lightweight" white shirts if there is concern.
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SHIPPING (IMPORTANT): All orders are print-on-demand out of a professional third party printing warehouse and are *usually* shipped within 4-10 business days after payment is processed. Average time is 2-3 weeks. The order will then be delivered in accordance with the shipping service and speed purchased. Holiday hours, time of the year, weather issues, pandemics, epidemics, natural disasters, alien invasions, and other circumstances affecting delivery may delay up to 4 weeks. Please plan accordingly and choose the appropriate shipping option at checkout to meet your needs and place an order well in advance if you have an event coming up. I suggest as far in advance as possible. Once the shirt has shipped from the warehouse, you will receive an automated email with tracking information. I suggest not ordering items for time-sensitive matters at this point when Covid-19 is still having a significant impact in the US, unless you're doing so over a month in advance. While international orders are permitted, shipping times are unpredictable due to Covid-19. If you want to place an international order, please understand it could take months to get to you depending on production speed, border/customs timing, and the pandemic. If you need an item delivered by a certain date, please contact me before placing your order. Continue reading for more details and contingencies.
USA PRODUCTION SPEED & COVID-19:
Processing and production time is usually 4-10 business days, plus the time associated with the shipping speed selected by the customer. However, this is heavily impacted by Covid-19 and all print-on-demand items can take up to a month to deliver in some cases. If you are buying this as a gift or have a time-sensitive matter, I suggest sending an email before placing your order. You can use the contact form on the website or email email@example.com.
Please click HERE to read the full return policy, contingencies, and FAQs. By placing an order, you are implying you have read and understand these terms. In short...
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage apparent upon arrival or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks after the product has been received.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed, Stolen, or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
Read: FULL RETURN POLICY