Starhopper v1 T-Shirt (Adult)
STARHOPPER: WATER TOWER MEETS ROCKET SCIENCE
THE DESIGN: Celebrate scrappy engineering and reaching game-changing milestones with this tribute to the first SpaceX Starhopper test vehicle designed by space artist Abby Garrett! Comes in multiple colors so you can add variety to your space-themed wardrobe (please note the difference between black, black heather, dark grey heather, and navy to ensure you're selecting the right color).
Please see the size guide below before ordering! This listing is for adult sizes only! Kids sizes are available on the Merch page.
SHIPPING: All orders are print-on-demand and are usually shipped within a week. Holiday hours, time of the year, weather issues, and other circumstances affecting delivery may delay up to 4 weeks. Please plan accordingly and choose the appropriate shipping option at checkout to meet your needs.
THE SHIRT: (Bella + Canvas 3001) Soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
For YOUTH sizes, click here.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
FULL RETURN POLICY: Please read the following carefully.
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to email@example.com within 2 weeks after the product has been received.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to the manufacturing facility and the customer will be liable for reshipment costs. Refunds are not issued for unclaimed items. It is ultimately the customer's responsibility to provide correct address information and collect the package. If you are away during the estimated delivery date (provided after checkout or via email update), please make arrangements with someone you trust to receive the package for you or contact the carrier to schedule a delivery. Depending on which courier or shipping service selected (in addition to package size, value, mailbox type, weather conditions at the time of delivery, and a number of other factors), the courier may leave your package at your doorstep, in your mailbox, at a front office in the case of an apartment, or at your gate, etc. This will likely be consistent with how orders are normally delivered to you. In some cases, the courier may choose to reserve your package and leave a note on your door with instructions for how to claim the package if you are not available to receive it at the time of delivery. Information provided by the tracking number will update with each delivery attempt and will reflect data concerning whether or not the package was claimed.
• Stolen or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
• Lost & Undelivered Packages - Tracking numbers are provided for all domestic shipments. For any packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted within 3 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Tracking data will be reviewed. Refunds will not be issued for claims made later than 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, so it's important to contact firstname.lastname@example.org (with "ORDER" in the subject line) as soon as you realize the package is over a week late.
• Selection Error & Return by Customer - Orders are not refunded for buyer’s remorse or errors. If you believe you made an error or selected the wrong item, contact email@example.com immediately to see if this can be corrected before the item is shipped by the manufacturer. Size charts are provided with every item listing as well as type (Adult, Men's/Women's/Unisex, Youth/Kids, Pre-School, Toddler, Infant/Baby, etc.) and it is the customer's responsibility to review that information before making a selection. In most cases, size exchanges are not permitted, but it doesn't hurt to ask just incase.
• Notification for EU & International Customers: According to Article 16(c) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized, therefore the seller reserves rights to refuse international returns at their sole discretion.