"WACO: Some of Us Were Born Here" Lightweight T-shirt (Adult)
Made by a 4th generation Wacoan!
Perfect for native Wacoans. 'Nuff said.
Features a hand-drawn Alico building with the letters replaced with "WACO." Art by 4th generation Waco native Abby Garrett.
This (Bella + Canvas 3001) shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. In non-plus sizes, this shirt feels very similar to the shirts SpaceX sells on their web store and is super comfortable (just for reference for space fans). Please see the heavyweight shirt option on the merch page if you'd like a thicker material, like Haynes or Fruit of the Loom. See size chart before ordering.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SHIPPING (IMPORTANT): All orders are print-on-demand out of a professional third party printing warehouse and are *usually* shipped within 4-10 business days after payment is processed. The order will then be delivered in accordance with the shipping service and speed purchased. Holiday hours, time of the year, weather issues, pandemics, epidemics, natural disasters, alien invasions, and other circumstances affecting delivery may delay up to 4 weeks. Please plan accordingly and choose the appropriate shipping option at checkout to meet your needs and place an order well in advance if you have an event coming up. Once the shirt has shipped from the warehouse, you will receive an automated email with tracking information.
PRODUCTION SPEED & COVID-19:
Processing and production time is usually 4-7 business days, plus the time associated with the shipping speed selected by the customer. However, this is heavily impacted by Covid-19 and all print-on-demand items can take up to a month to deliver in some cases. If you are buying this as a gift or have a time-sensitive matter, I suggest sending an email before placing your order. You can use the contact form on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click HERE to read the full return policy, contingencies, and FAQs. By placing an order, you are implying you have read and understand these terms. In short...
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage apparent upon arrival or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to email@example.com within 2 weeks after the product has been received.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed, Stolen, or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
Read: FULL RETURN POLICY