"WACO: Some of Us Were Born Here" Lightweight T-shirt (Adult)
Made by a 4th generation Wacoan!
Perfect for native Wacoans. 'Nuff said.
Features a hand-drawn Alico building with the letters replaced with "WACO." Art by 4th generation Waco native Abby Garrett.
This (Bella + Canvas 3001) shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. In non-plus sizes, this shirt feels very similar to the shirts SpaceX sells on their web store and is super comfortable (just for reference for space fans). Please see the heavyweight shirt option on the merch page if you'd like a thicker material, like Haynes or Fruit of the Loom. See size chart before ordering.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
• Returns & Exchanges are NOT accepted unless an error occurred on behalf of the manufacturer, such as damage apparent upon arrival or sending the incorrect item. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks after the product has been received.
• Wrong Address - The customer is responsible for providing the correct address information, including apartment or unit number when applicable. If you provide an incorrect address or one that is considered insufficient or invalid by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the manufacturing facility. You must provide a correct address and will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed the updated address with you.
• Unclaimed, Stolen, or Misplaced Packages - All domestic shipments come with tracking numbers and a GPS location is recorded each time the item is scanned by the carrier. This is the case with all tracking numbers, regardless of carrier. This means if your package was successfully delivered, the carrier will be able to confirm the GPS location and time of delivery with the tracking number. Customers are responsible for their packages upon delivery. Refunds are not issued for items stolen, damaged, or misplaced after delivery.
Read: FULL RETURN POLICY